Skip to main content

Freezing Ablation vs Burning

 Freezing Ablation vs Burning

Freezing ablation and burning are both methods of destroying tissue. They are used to remove lesions, tumours, and other growths. The two methods have different benefits and drawbacks.

Freezing ablation uses extreme cold to destroy tissue. It is a relatively new technique that is growing in popularity. It is non-invasive, which means there is no need for a surgical incision. The cold is delivered using a probe that is inserted through a small opening in the skin. This method is often used to treat tumours and other growths in the liver, lungs, and kidneys.

The main benefit of freezing ablation is that it is very accurate. The probe can be controlled very accurately, which means that the tissue can be destroyed with precision. This is important, especially when dealing with tumours or other growths that are close to vital organs.

Freezing ablation also has a low risk of causing pain. The cold numbs the area around the probe, so patients generally do not feel any pain.

The main drawback of freezing ablation is that it can take a long time to destroy the tissue. The cold needs to be applied for a period of time in order to kill the cells. This can be a problem if the tissue is located in a difficult-to-reach area.

Burning is a more traditional method of destroying tissue. It uses heat to destroy the cells. This method is often used to remove lesions and other growths from the skin.

The main benefit of burning is that it is a very fast method of destroying tissue. The heat is applied very quickly, which means that the tissue can be destroyed in a matter of seconds. This is important if the tissue is located in a difficult-to-reach area.

Burning also has a high success rate. The tissue is usually destroyed completely, which means there is a low risk of recurrence.

The main drawback of burning is that it can cause pain. The heat can be very damaging to the skin, which can cause patients to feel a lot of pain.

The heat can also cause scarring, which can lead to problems later on.

Freezing is a newer procedure that has been used to treat warts. It is done by freezing the wart with a special freezing device. The freezing causes the wart to die. Freezing does not cause any pain and does not cause any damage to the skin.

CRYOABLATION OR RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION FOR ATRIAL FIBRILLATION: WHICH IS BETTER?

Comments

  1. Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it  cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967  He  cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A-FIB VERSUS JUNCTIONAL RHYTHMS

. ATRIAL FIBRILLATION: On your rhythm strip, the two most important characteristics are: . 1) A rhythm that’s IRREGULARLY irregular (meaning there’s no way to predict the next beat) 2) No discernible P waves . In fact, if you notice an irregularly irregular rhythm and you’re having to convince yourself that you see P waves... it’s probably A-fib (multifocal atrial arrhythmias like WAP/MAT could fit the differential) . *In my opinion: Don’t get caught up in using fibrillation waves as an absolute criteria. Very fine A-fib can sometimes produce a near isoelectric line between beats. . JUNCTIONAL RHYTHMS: The pacemaker cells surrounding the AV junction are capable of initiating regular impulses but at a slightly slower natural rate than their sinus and atrial superiors. The heart is built this way so that when the pacemaker cells with the fastest intrinsic rates are in action, those below are suppressed and function primarily to pass along the impulse from above. . For these reasons, we s

The Pathway of Blood

Here’s a great illustration on the pathway of blood flow through the heart. It may seem easy...but you should know this cold as well as the cardiac anatomy, both of which will make procedures and understanding hemodynamics easier. . . . đŸ’™VENOUS BLOOD- Blood flows into the heart (into the right atrium) through two major veins (the superior and inferior vena cava) as well as from the coronary sinus (cardiac venous blood from the coronaries) and then out through the first AV valve (tricuspid valve) into the right ventricle. From there blood flows into the right ventricular outflow tract, across the first semilunar valve (pulmonic valve) and into the main and then left and right pulmonary arteries. Blood then enters the lungs to become oxygenated. . . . ❤️ARTERIAL BLOOD- now that blood is oxygenated flow goes from the lungs into the left atrium through 4 veins (usually) called the pulmonary veins. From the left atrium blood flows across the other AV valve (mitral valve) and into the left

What is The Cardiac Cycle ?

The cardiac cycle refers to the sequence of events that occur and repeat with each heartbeat. It can be divided into two main stages: Systole and diastole, each of which is divided into several small steps When systole and diastole are not specified otherwise refers to ventricular contraction and relaxation Respectively, Reminder Blood flows from low to low pressure Compression increases the pressure in a Chamber, while relaxation reduces the pressure. When the AVT valves open the anterior pressures are higher than the ventricular pressures and Off when the pressure gradient is reversed. Similarly, Semiluna valves open when ventricular pressure exceeds submerged /, pulmonary pressure And stop. If the opposite is true, The cycle was started by firing shots at the SA node, which encouraged the atria to lower . Learn here Atrial Fibrillation Treatment It is represented by p-waves in the ECG Shortly after the onset of the P-wave atrial contraction begins and increases the